At Lumin(ai)re, we believe that AI is the tool of the future. Across industries, the power of deep learning algorithms hold the potential to transform and elevate the human race in ways presently unimaginable.
Doctors will be able to predict and pre-emptively care for their patients, wealth bankers will be able to tap into the reservoir of big data and make stock picks based on market patterns and marketers will be able respond to the consumer in agile ways. The potential applications are endless.
If you are a fellow futurist, with excitement for the coming waves of disruption, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resumé to email@example.com for further consideration.
Lumin(ai)re is also an industry partner with the Anglo-Chinese School (International) and hold a separate talent pipeline programme.
Passionate in business and technology, with interest in deep tech and Artificial Intelligence.
• Ideally Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing, relevant sales experience would be considered.
• Experience in B2B sales
• Business strategy and planning
• Pitching and product demo
Python programmers with an interest in Artificial Intelligence, with skillsets in front-end and back-end dev work.
• Ideally Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Data Analytics, coding experience will be considered
• Python/R coding experience
• MySQL or other query databases
• Working understanding of AWS and cloud hosting